Thursday, October 23, 2008

More work to do even more work!

I have decided to take a class during my full time internship. This decision was not made lightly.
As of now I will graduate with a BA in Elementary Mathematics Education. I have already taken the Mathematics West-E and so only need one more class to receive a mathematics endorsement which will make me qualified to teach math 4-12.

This spring is the only time I can take this class for many reasons.

And so, I find myself working hard to write a petition and gather reference letters so that I may work even harder this coming spring! I know I can do it, but the irony of the situation cannot escape me.

Sometimes, in order to work harder later you must work harder now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can completely empathize with your worry and stress about the pending work load. I am taking 25 credits this quarter, 25 next quarter, and 20 during internship quarter. It's a very gloomy and dreary future, but it will be OH SO wonderful when it's over and those credentials are sitting in your hand. WEll, I don't actually feel this positively about it at this moment, but it's good to attempt to see the light at the end, or at least pretent to. :-) Good luck!